Thursday, April 13, 2006

My dog is needy

Here I am at the computer. Here comes dog. He puts his front legs up on my leg. I have tried to tell him to get lost. It only stays an "itch unscratched". I could tell him, "GET OFF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a hundred times and he keeps coming back eventually. I realize that he needs his daily allotment of "love" from daddy. So I blow smoke up his dog ass and tell him, "Oh yesss, you a good dog, oooohhh, oh yeah, who's a good dog, who's a good dooooogg? Oh yeah." I lather him up with this shit until he's satisfied that I love him. Thankfully, it only takes about 30 seconds and he gets bored. But if I didn't do it, he would bother me all night. You stupid ass, get off me!!!!!!!!! I love that little shit, but he pisses me off when I'm busy. there.

No comments: