Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Quite Frankly, I'm a phony

Stephen A. Smith is the name I came up with on Google. I had seen his show before and I see him tonight and he's really laying it on heavy the "in yo face" type of speech that he didn't use before. I don't think he actually talks that way. He is trying to "black it up". What phony fucking asshole he is. I think he's a white man in a black man's body that has to "talk black" to court the black man. What a phony fucking asshole. Just like Alicia Keyes who is so refined and speaks English better than many white people (RACIST ALERT!!!!! POSTER HAS JUST DECLARED THAT BLACK PEOPLE DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH AS WELL AS WHITE PEOPLE)"blacks" it up at reward shows to win favor in the black community.

So here he is talking to Jorge Posada laying on the black speak. I just wish Jorge would say, "Why are you talking like that? I don't lay on an Hispanic accent. I speak English as well as I can."

Mr. Smith is a bullshit phony idiot.

No comments: