Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Barry Bonds is an attention whore

So I'm watching baseball tonight and this blurb comes on the screen about Bonds hit in head by foul ball and I see him laying on the ground being attended by trainers, etc. and I'm thinking, "This is some ploy to get out of playing as he's done over the last year". I see later the video of him getting "hit" and it was a case of him leaning against the cage and the ball hitting the net and then, I think, the bill of his cap. At any rate, he is still standing, walking around and wincing, as if to say, "Ow, that hurt." but he didn't drop to the ground as if he were injured. Have you noticed also that he is talking to the press and trying to be cute and funny? He is Bill Clinton in a baseball uniform. A disingenuous, lying, cheating, fucking asshole.

No comments: