Thursday, May 11, 2006

Danica Patrick may need to be boinked and I know just the guy to do it.

Let me preface my comments by saying that I have no interest in NASCAR, if that's what it's called (I hear that on the commercials, "It's NNNNNNNNNNNNascar!!!") I know she's been in magazines and it's well documented.
Now, here she is on the YES network being interviewed, and this guy with an English accent, axes her a question, and, instead of just answering the question she says, "Are you from England?" . Now, keep in mind here that I think that any woman aspiring to compete with men has a little unbalance in the whole estrogen/testosterone thing. So, I'm expecting her to be a little 'bull dykish'. That is so cool that she axed him that. And then I'm looking at her calves with the nice definition and I feel an ever so slight tingling in my nether region (spidey senses tingling). I try to fight it because I don't want no guy to be beat by no girl, but there it is. She can hang around, as long as she sucks. Literally. But, to her credit, she is no Janet Guthrie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Tommyjoebillyjimbob said...

Uh...yeah. I got like 8 of these comments generated all at once. Ignore this comment.