Friday, May 19, 2006

F U Yankees and the closer you came in on!!!!!!!!!!

HOW SWEET IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!! The Mets came into this game with the starting rotation missing two to injury and are down 4 to zip against Randy Johnson. Game over, right? Not! Randy is struggling lately, which is lovely in itself and it was so nice of him to suck tonight. The best part is that Mariano who is THE MAN was beaten by my Mets! The Mets and their fans are tired of being the ugly stepchild. I hate the damn Yankees and they can't lose enough for me. I respect Mariano immensely and it is so sweet because all of the asshole Yankee fans are crying in their beer tonight!!!!!!!!!!HA HA!!!! Hey Yankee fans FUCK YOU!

Pedro tomorrow and Glavine Sunday. Oh, wait a minute......do you smell something? Yeah.................I think it smells like a ............SWEEP!

No comments: