Sunday, May 28, 2006

A funny thing happened at the park

So there I was at the park and I saw my old girlfriend so I went over and sniffed her butt, which was pretty difficult, considering she was sniffing mine at the same time, but we got it done. After that, I caught the scent of another bitch's poop and proceeded to put my snout in it and then rub my back all over it...............wait a minute. Oh, no, that was my dog! I brought the little bastard to the park and let him do his business away from where people walk. That's because I ain't pickin' up no SHIT! I don't let him poop where people are ok? Anyhoo, I throw him the ball, he brings it back several times, it's all good. Then he smells something and then decides to dive in and roll around in it. Vile, week old poop or something like it is what I smelled when he got back in the car. I had half a mind to throw him into the pond, but then it would be wet old poop and so I decided to suffer on the way home and into the shower he went.

Why do they do that? "If I roll in shit, the bitches will be all over me!!" he must thought?? This is why dogs will never be president.

No comments: