Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Isn't it ironic...don't ya think, Barry?

And it's a long fly ball, could be #714 to tie Babe Ruth and............it's gone!!!! Over the fence, but wait!!! No! It's caught!!! Isn't it fitting that what would have been the home run to tie the Babe, was snatched away from Bonds by the center fielder. I'm not making this up! It actually happened last night. Now how about snatching away about a hundred or so homers brought about by steroids? Bonds is a cheater, let's all line up and kiss his ass. I almost wish he played for the Mets and I was in the crowd when he came up and with my Mets hat on I would boo him roundly when he would come up. And after his 714th tainted home run, I would sit while every other weak idiot would stand and applaud the un..applaudable, if that's a word. I'm just sick about this. "Where have ya gone, Ken Griffey Jr., a nation (that is fed up with steroid cheaters) turns it lonely eyes to you, ooh ooh ooh, what's that ya say, Mrs. Robison?, "Junior's on the disabled list again, When when when ,when when when?" Junior should be the guy chasing the record but has spent one fourth of his playing career on the DL, it seems like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»