Monday, May 08, 2006

Roger Clemens is a baseball whore

Clemens went to the Blue Jays when the Sox management thought he was washed up. Fine. Then he went to the Evil Empire. I don't know how you can do that when you were with the Sox so long, their letting you go nothwithstanding. Roger was a huge part of the Sox. Anyhoo, then he "retires" and Yankee fans give him a royal sendoff. And a few months later, "Oh, just kidding, I want to hang with Pettite in Houston. And then he retires again and now he's deciding which team will make his ego feel good. I don't like him and can't stand him and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
He beaned Mikey!!!!!!!! He's a coward. Let him do that in the NL!! How much headhunting has he done in the NL, hmmmm????? Look at his Macy's Thanksgiving Day float head. Tell me he ain't doing the juice! Compare him to '86. His head was half the size!
I don't like Clemens at all and he's a big fairy that takes steroids. My opinion.

No comments: