Monday, June 12, 2006

So there I was, watching soccer..........

And they are saying that the US has gotten their asses kicked on a uh 4 yearly basis, and I was thinking, "Why oh why is our team so bad that they get beat so often? We are a big country with lots of people!" and then it came to me. It's because SOCCER SUCKS! and we are not a country of stupid people who lack the intelligence to play REAL sports. Granted, they are in great shape, but so are marathon runners. I don't know anyone who will sit and watch people run for two hours in a marathon. So soccer is like a stupid marathon with trying to kick the ball into the goal once a game. Boooring.

I think the appeal of soccer is looking at that big beautiful lawn. It is mesmerizing to see all that green grass..........

No comments: