Monday, March 19, 2007

Where the hell are all these dykes coming from?

It's like, "Dyke City" now. They oughta have a Grand Theft Auto game by that name! Holy shit, it's like every time I go to any store it's like, "dyke dyke dyke dyke, dyke dyke dyke dyke, dyke dyke dyke dyke dyke dyke!!!!! DYKE!!!!! (CHARGE!!!)". Holy shit, look at all these dykes!! Unbelievable how many dykes there are! It's like, "here a dyke, there a dyke, everywhere a dyke dyke!" Dyke dyke dyke dyke dyke dyke dyke. Holy crap! What is the deal, yo? What, did they just open up the "dyke" dyke? And all these dykes came flooding out? What the freak? Dyke dyke dyke dyke dyke. You know what, I think they were hiding behind the long hair and they said, "You know what, I'm shaving my head, look at me, I'm a dyke, look at my big ass, I'm a dyke dyke dyke dyke dyke." The only problem with dykes is that they still drive like women, which leads me to believe that they really aren't dykes at all, just ugly women who couldn't get a guy and "sold out" and figured "any love is better than no love, so I'll just say that I love women". I don't buy it. I think if half of these babes got a shot of Mr. Penis, they would jump ship.

No comments: