Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Honda radio don't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a public service message for peeps who went thru what I did today. I left my freakin lights on this morning and my battery went dead. I get a jump from the receptionist with the big boobs, apparently she knows her stuff about cars, 'cuz she had jumper cables. After I got her started, (my car) she (the receptionist) asked me if there was anything else she could do for me. I ..... I'm just making this up. Some guy gave me a jump. Anyhoo, I get the fucker started and I asked Johnny Junior to start the fuckin' car (Johnny Frotto impersonation from Stern show, sorry). Ok, so I turn on the radio and this fuckin' thing don't work! It gives me a fuckin error! So I say to Johnny Junior, what the fuck?? It says, "code". So I try to put a fuckin "code" in, I don't know what the fuck "code" means so I put in whatever and the fuckin' ting doesn't work after I put in 3 fuckin codes and it's stuck at "Err-3". I'm like, You mudda fukka!!! Johnny Jr. says the same!
So I look all over the fuckin internet, JJ does the same, and people are sayin that the code may be on the bottom of the ashtray. So I look and there it is!! I put the code in and the mother fucker doesn't work!! So I go the manual. It says you have to leave the unit on for one hour before pressing the code number. I got the fucker on right now. I'll let ya know.
By the way, those mother fuckers at Honda want you to pay 90 fuckin dollars for the code, according to a lot of people in the internet. People are PISSED!!!
This better fuckin' work.

3 comments:

Tommyjoebillyjimbob said...

Apparently that code don't work. I will bring my ashtray to Honda dealer and if that don't work, I will take a sawzall to the coin holder below the radio and use a mirror to see the serial number.

Tommyjoebillyjimbob said...

alright....if you're really lazy like me, you can actually pry the radio out of where it is with a screwdriver. if you do do this, you will be able to pull it out far enough to see the number on top of it. HOWEVER!!, you will not be able to stuff it back in the slot because you've bent the metal holder. after i got the number i went the parts desk and told him my battery went dead and here's the number on my radio. he gave it to me without blinking. ASK!!! Now, my radio hangs outs a half inch, but i dont care, it works.

Tommyjoebillyjimbob said...

alright....if you're really lazy like me, you can actually pry the radio out of where it is with a screwdriver. if you do do this, you will be able to pull it out far enough to see the number on top of it. HOWEVER!!, you will not be able to stuff it back in the slot because you've bent the metal holder. after i got the number i went the parts desk and told him my battery went dead and here's the number on my radio. he gave it to me without blinking. ASK!!! Now, my radio hangs outs a half inch, but i dont care, it works.