Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ESPN has become so gay. Soccer. blufshsc(vomit sound)

I'm looking at baseball tonight and they are reviewing the gay soccer tourney. I'm like, "wtf???" I cannot begin to say how gay soccer is and how much I hate that these faggot liberals at ESPN put soccer on a level with real sports. FUCK YOU ESPN!!! STOP FAGGING UP OUR KIDS TO PLAY A GAME THAT RETARDS CAN PLAY!!! CAN A RETARD DO A HIT AND RUN? DOES A RETARD KNOW WHAT PITCH TO THROW TO ALBERT PUJHOLS? DOES A RETARD KNOW TO RUN TO FIRST BASE INSTEAD OF THIRD? I THINK NOT. IF A RETARD CAN PLAY A GAME, IT IS NOT A GAME THAT CHALLENGES PEOPLE TO USE THEIR FUCKING BRAINS. IN OTHER WORDS YOU ARE TURNING OUR COUNTRY TO SHIT AND TO TEACH OUR KIDS THAT THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN STUPID NATIVES IN AFRICA. FUCK SOCCER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baseball sucks. There is no talent in that "sport" if you can call it that...every time I watch somebody run and catch a ball I just think, there is no talent in that whatsoever. Do retards know how to play baseball...yes they do because the game is full of them. I hate ESPN in the summertime because I get to watch highlights of talentless douchebags hit balls with sticks (homos). I hope you die and your stupid game does too...queer. I insist on you killing yourself. Send me your address and I will send you a gun to speed up the process. Nobody likes you and you will live forever alone with your hand and baseball. Go pitch that to poo holes!