Friday, April 28, 2006

Dunkin Donuts gay ad campaign sucks

I can't stand commercials that try to kiss the consumers' collective asses to sell their product. Let's be so politically correct and.........Damnit, they have this stupid commercial with an emasculated boy in his homo soccer uniform in the backseat of the "soccer mom" 's van and it pans to the sister playing oboe etc. So here we are, Dunkin Dognuts bending over backwards to condone all the assholes who let their kids play evil soccer!!! I hate you!

Then they have this incredibly unimaginative stupid gay song on the radio, "Breakfast was so long ago and lunch is so very far away". I thought it might be tongue in cheek cheesy, but I don't think so now.

And the incredibly asinine and annoying, "DOING THINGS IS WHAT I LIKE TO DO.........YYYYYYYYYYES!" Oh! I want to vomit.

Furthermore, their coffee is way too expensive. DD sucks! I've had it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Soccer moms don't eat donuts. It's called pandering to a genre.

It looks like they failed.

Tommyjoebillyjimbob said...

They don't eat donuts? See! Soccer's un-American!! :)