Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Purposeful rippage offage (gas pump)

What is up with the gas pumps that slow down to a snail's pace for the last 60 cents? At my local Mobil station, it literally takes about 45 seconds to go through the "slow down" at the end of pumping gas. I've been to other stations where it's about 10 seconds of torture that you have to go through. Now when you are in a hurry, which is always, for me, those 35 seconds are precious. Many times, I have just slammed the nozzle back in the pump as soon as it starts to slow down, because I don't have time to wait for it. But then I think, "THOSE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!! They did this on purpose!!!!!!!!!! They knew people would be in a hurry and they would stop the pump early and like Ebeneezer Fucking Scrooge they would count all the pennies they could squeeze out of a poor sap like me! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
That pisses me off.

No comments: