Monday, April 24, 2006

Randolph trying to be clever (Bonds)

I want Willie to be a good manager for the Mets. I like some of the things he does. I hear tonight that he walked Bonds with 2 out and a runner on first in the first inning. Somebody explain to me how this is a good idea in the 1st inning of a game that has no score. I could see, a little, how that might be *possibly* a good idea a couple of years ago when Mr. Steroid Bighead was hitting everything out of the park. I didn't agree with walking him that much back then, because it just fed into his ego and made him much better than he was because of each teams' cowardice.
This year, Bonds is human and only has one home run. Willie, you are an idiot for walking him. I would say this even if the following batter had not hit a 3 run home run. Which he did. Willie you suck. You are an idiot.

No comments: