Saturday, April 29, 2006

Thanks for the eye candy

So there I am, driving through the park and I do a triple take, "what what what?" when I see a pair of legs, no, two pair, playing against this, yes, you guessed it, loser. So I pull over just to absorb this beautiful sight for a couple of minutes. Alright five. Maybe ten. So both these girls (they're college girls ok?) have great legs and I'm watching and here comes the ball and she looks like every girl should when participating in any athletic event because it's so hot: like she's semi-retarded! She hits the ball with the other hand on the strings, pushing it to the other side. And then her equally hot friend takes her turn to match the level of retardation. That was so great as well, the fact that they switched after each couple of hits. That's not how you play tennis, which was what so great about it. Oh, I love women!

No comments: