Friday, May 05, 2006

Quite Frankly I fake the black speak. Martina Navritolova

Stephen F. Smith, the "F" is for fake, was interviewing Navritolova tonight and he is throwing the overmodulated:" I'm from the hood and have to be in your face when I'm talking to you"speech at her and she's answering very politely to this clown. It's almost like a candid camera or a "Punk'd" episode and you're waiting for the punchline. That's how bad it was. He be all up in ha face, yo and she be ...changing the frequency and answering the questions. She said a lot of good things about being healthy and I was liking it and about halfway through, he started speaking like a Jewish accountant, even though I have never met one and don't know what he would sound like, but, he lost the "black speak" and then when the commercial came he was back to puking out the overmodulation. What a phony piece of no talent he is. Siiiiiiiiiigh.
Just be real. Keep it real, dog! Stop being a phony dick.

No comments: