Thursday, February 01, 2007

Having immature fun

I read some blog and wanted to comment on it and the thing said that I have to sign in to comment. I'm like wtf???? So I wrote fuck you for the sign in. It said, " Could not discover claimed identity: url_fetch_error: Error fetching URL: Can't connect to fuck you". Fine. So I thought, "hmmm what else can I write here?" So I typed, "my need to masturbate every hour" and it gave the error: "Could not discover claimed identity: url_fetch_error: Error fetching URL: Can't connect to my need to masturbate every hour". I chuckled. How about, "my wife because she's a fucking bitch" and it spit out, "Could not discover claimed identity: url_fetch_error: Error fetching URL: Can't connect to my wife because she's a fucking bitch". On and on you can imagine the fun I had! Try it sometime!

No comments: