Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm sick of these gay fucking star trek cell phone earpieces!!

I'm in the post office today and this fucking asshole has one of those cell phone ear thingy's that reminds me of that guy in Return of the Jedi that had the colon wrapped around his head. The message is that, "I am a dick and you are not noticing my every move so I have to wear this fucking thing in my ear to make you look at me and think I'm cool." Unfortunately, the opposite effect is achieved. You look like a DICK!!! I could see if you are doing business and you are like a Charlie Sheen in "Wall Street" kinda guy and need to be in contact every minute with your peeps, but please!!, if you are not on the phone remove that fucking ridiculous ear apparatus!!! What is your fucking problem, didn't your mommy give you enough attention??? There, I said it. whew!

No comments: