Monday, March 12, 2007

LISTEN ASSHOLE!! LINK THE EMAIL YOU'RE RESPONDING TO!!!!!!!!!

Nothing makes my blood boil more than some fuckstick who responds to an email you sent a week ago, saying, "Good point!!" or "I agree 100 percent!" TO WHAT???? Would it kill you to include the fucking email you are responding to in your fucking response???????? INCONSIDERATE ASSHOLE!!! So now I have to look through my "sent items" and match the time sent and the subject to find out what the fuck this dickhead is "agreeing" with!!!!!!!!

Goosefrabah..........goose frabah......... Ok, so this is what I'm going to do from now on. I will simply reply, and oh yeah, delete what they just wrote, and say, "why do you think that way?". They will be scratching their heads and saying, "FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! Why didn't he link this email with the one I sent???" Touche' dickhead!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: