Friday, June 13, 2008

Willie must go.

I liked that Willie Randolph liked to steal bases. That was refreshing. (subliminal past tense speak, hoping that he is fired) That's about it. That is all I like about Willie. There is a reason that Willie Randolph was rejected as being a possible manager for many teams. It is not because he is black. I believe the Mets hired him to give an African American a chance. That is a stupid reason to hire someone. And unfair to the "non African Americans" who were discriminated against because they were not AA. I think that many teams did not hire him because he's an idiot.
I am sick of him saying, "we'll be alright". We will not be alright, dickhead!

I loved that Rick Petersen Peterson was the pitching coach, because he did so well in Oakland. I used to love Joe Garigiola and Bob Costa and Tim McCarver too, but they all realized that people loved them and then became in love with themselves and consequently slacked off and thought that their shit did not stink and lost their way. I grew to hate the aforementioned broadcasters that I previously loved because they grew to suck. Same with Petersen, unfortunately.

Dump Delgado with Randolph and Howard Johnson. Delgado is a lazy piece of shit who runs at 60 percent speed around the bases, can't field a simple ground ball and is a cancer on this team. Asshole. There. I feel better. I am sad the Mets won, because it means Willie has life.

No comments: